For years, I’ve spent countless hours reading and listening to hundreds of books, only to forget what I learned weeks later. Contrarily, to this day, I still reference documentaries I’ve seen months, and sometimes, years ago. Visuals stick with me more intensely. In fact, approximately 65% of us are visual learners. I knew there could be a better way to consume and retain the books I love.
I found the answer in working directly with top authors and Emmy award-winning production talent to bring business books to life like never before. Videobooks present the core ideas of each chapter in a 5–10 minute long documentary-like episode. You can now watch a book in under 2 hours, saving you time while helping you to retain more.
Why you’ll love videobooks —
- Award-Winning Production: Our production effort is led by an Emmy award-winning documentary producer and the acclaimed studio, Moxie Pictures.
- Endorsed By The Author: Our author partners help develop the script and are featured throughout their videobook.
- Finish Each Book Faster: Print/E-books are often 200+ pages. Audiobooks are often 8+ hours. Videobooks are under 2 hours long.
- Learn Core Ideas Faster: Our brains process visuals 60,000x faster than text.
- Retain More Information: After 3 days, we retain up to 20% of written or spoken information, but almost 65% of visual information.
- Relax & Have Fun: With videobooks, reading business books no longer feels like a chore. Lean back, relax & have fun while learning.
Today, I’m thrilled to announce the release of our first-ever videobook created for the #1 New York Times Bestseller, Contagious, by author Jonah Berger. You can watch the trailer and buy the full videobook on our website http://litvideobooks.com/. Now at 60% off for a limited time to celebrate our launch.
As a first-time, solo founder, it has been an incredible journey to reach this milestone, and I have many to thank for their support. I’d like to thank Jonah Berger, his agent Jim Levine, and all of our author partners for being early believers in LIT’s vision. Also, my earliest investors: Ryan Urban, Founders Fund, Cyan Banister, Terry Dougas, Larry Braitman, Russ Fradin, my family & many others. Finally, I’d like to thank Aaron Ernst, the EP for the Contagious videobook, the team at Moxie Pictures, and the designers, engineers, lawyers, marketers, advisors, friends & family that helped to make this a reality.
Continue to watch this space for more updates and I look forward to releasing more videobooks soon 🔥 📚